Webb Mountain Park
= Unavailable = Available
Old Fish House Road
Monroe, CT 06468
|1. Camping permit fee is $15 per site for one to five people ($25 for non residents) and $20 per site for six to ten people ($35 for non residents). Fees are per day per site.
2. Non-Profit group (fee based upon physical location of organization) camping permit fee is $10 per site for up to ten people ($20 for non residents). Fees are per day per site.
3. Limit of ten people per site.
4. No permit is issued to anyone under 18 years of age.
5. Permittee accepts responsibility for all guests at their assigned site and any damage to site.
6. Only two vehicles per site per permit. No RVs or Pop-Up campers. When coming in to book camp site make sure you have the vehicles license plate numbers.
7. Tent camping equipment only.
8. Campsite must be occupied within twenty-four hours of day assigned or it will be declared an open site. Length of stay is limited to fourteen consecutive days. At the end of camp stay, site must be clean and vacated by 12:00 noon.
9. All non-camping visitors must leave by sunset.
10. Quiet Hours are from 11:00pm to 7:00am.
|Permits are only issued Monday through Friday with the Parks & Recreation Department Office during normal business hours. Unfortunately, we cannot issue permits on weekends or holiday office closures.
|Camping begins Saturday of April break for Monroe Public Schools and concludes the second Saturday of November (weather permitting).
Permits available at Monroe Town Hall, 7 Fan Hill Road Monday thru Thursday 8:30-4:00 and Friday 8:30-1:00. You need to bring drivers license and license plate info for vehicles.
|Firewood will be supplied in bins at Webb Mtn (one bin near camp sites 2-7 and another near camp sites 8-11) as well as piles by each camp site until stock is depleted. To guarantee you have wood for your stay, campers can certainly bring wood from their home stockpile.
|Fees are per site, per night
1-5 campers $15
6-10 campers $20
Non profit (up to 10 campers) $10
1-5 campers $25
6-10 campers $35
Non profit (up to 10 campers) $20
There are no refunds.
Click on an activity name for details or the date for the activity schedule.
There are no activities happening on the selected dates.